Position: Coordinator, Project Fibre Network at MTN Ghana
MTN Ghana is looking for a qualified applicant to fill their vacant position as Coordinator, Project Fibre Network.
The Cordinator, Project Fibre Network Officer is to supervise and organize fiber deployment, relocation, terminal equipment optimization, and adhoc projects in compliance with MTN requirements, quality standards, and PPP and CPM Tool Kits.
- For aerial and land fiber installation, develops comprehensive field implementation project plans, control methods, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Prepare TSS papers, HLD/LLD designs and drawings, and analyze them.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in all areas of installation work, including management, scheduling, inventory, procurement, and project management.
- Leads and guides site implementation teams, as well as representing MTN’s interests in any fiber optics deployment in the assigned region.
- In control of the physical OSP and ISP network operations on MTN tower property in a specific geographic region.
- Develops a comprehensive project tracker, report templates, and weekly project meetings to discuss project progress and quality criteria.
- MTN’s Quality Control/HSE program is implemented on site, and all project records are collected and validated prior to project completion.
- Ensure that all desired quality specifications are met in the delivery of optical network projects for MTN Ghana by driving quality network implementation.
- In line with MTN Ghana’s environmental, health, and safety policy, and responsible for ensuring strict adherence to the policy during the implementation of optical fiber network projects.
- On the ISP/OSP project, prepare RFPs, BOQs, and execute procurement management activities.
- Sc. Electrical/Electronic or Telecoms Engineering
- CCNA Routing & Switching Certification or IP related certification
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- AutoCAD Design Suite Training
- Fiber Certification
Mode of Application
Interested applicant should click on the link below to apply for this job……