The job of an Accounts Manager is to quickly grasp each client’s goals, and make use of the resources of their agency to build the most effective campaign.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to quickly absorb and analyse large amounts of information
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic, skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to clients
- Ability to present ideas with conviction
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Ability to work long hours, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- A high degree of organization and a deliberate and thorough approach
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Commercially aware
Acting as a link between clients and the agency you are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns to ensure that this is all completed on time and on budget. Under the supervision of the Client Service Director and the Managing Director, you are expected to service the accounts for assigned clients. You will:
- Act as primary contact for clients for all their day-to-day issues
- Act as the liaison between the client and the agency
- Become familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these;
- Understand the clients’ needs and the advertising solutions they require and communicate the clients’ needs to the Creative Team
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with creative, production and finance to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Check client’s projects before submission
- Arrange and attend meetings and report on key decisions.
- Prepare contact reports
- Obtain required client authorizations
- Prepare daily internal & weekly external status sheets
- Provide ground support for client’s projects & events
- Assist in all aspects of account planning, development, and production as requested
- Support in the preparation of pitches proposals and campaign strategy documents
- Support Client Service Director to prospect for new jobs
- Contribute to campaign strategies and script and concept development
- Maintain a clear and accurate paper trail
- And any other reasonable task assigned to you by your Supervisor & management
Note: Your immediate supervisor will be the Client Service Director or otherwise specified.
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, zip, Max. file size: 5 MB.