Fante Language Teacher at AMACDY
Are you fluent in the speaking of twi or fante? Do you have the qualification to teach the local language?
A reputable international language school based in Ghana is looking for a qualified person to teach local language at their school.
We’re looking for an A Fante of Twi teacher with a proven track record of instructing students in local language from elementary school through high school.
The Twi or Fante Teacher will be in charge of reading, writing, and speaking skills instruction.
- Instruct students in the interpretation of foreign languages.
- Translate foreign languages into students’ native tongues to aid comprehension.
- Provide literature and cross-cultural studies guidance.
- Students should be taught how to read, write, and comprehend foreign languages.
- To tailor the program to the needs of each student, provide individualized and small group instruction.
- Build students’ cultural knowledge and understanding of countries where a foreign language is spoken.
- Build classroom-friendly instructional materials.
- Plan, schedule, and present instructional materials.
- Build a healthy learning environment for students.
- Meet course and school-wide success targets for students.
- Attend training sessions on a regular basis.
- Create lesson plans and change them as needed during the year.
- Keep your grade books up to date.
- As required, grade papers and perform other administrative tasks.
- To get money for further research, write grant proposals.
- Develop projects to accompany lectures.
- Keep up with current educational issues through reading.
- Make a lesson plan.
- Make use of a range of curriculum tools.
Qualification and Requirement
- Twi and education bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience is required.
- You must be fluent in Twi as a first language.
- The ability to quickly put together lesson plans.
- The ability to deliver meaningful lessons in a fun and engaging manner.
- Computer skills.
Mode of Application
Interested persons should submit their CV, Resume and academic qualifications to the email below.
Note only shortlisted applicant will be contacted and called for interview. Do not pay any money to anyone for this job.