COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ONLINE FORMS 2021
College of Education has released forms for various applicant to apply to their programs in the various department. The selling of admission PINs/Forms for the 2020/2021 academic year has been extended for a week, according to a statement released by the Conference of Principals of Colleges of Education (PRINCOF).
Consolidated Bank Ghana, VATEBRA, EBITS, and Ghana Post have been asked to keep the admission portal open and/or continue selling PINs/forms for the time being.
How to purchase the Forms Online
There has been several issues of applicant complaining of shortage of forms in the under-listed forms. The colleges has therefore released an online method or mode of payment through E-Cash. To pay for the forms online, follow the steps giving below;
- Make a Gh 180.00 payment to the Colleges of Education at any Consolidated Bank Ghana branch, or through TigoCash, VodaCash, or MTN Mobile Money by dialing the shortcode *924*8#.
- Then go to https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh/ and fill out the application.
- Please enter your card details and keep the card secure for future logins.
- To begin applying, click the ‘Login’ button.
- Fill out the application form and provide all necessary information, as well as a passport photo.
- The applicant’s passport photo should be in JPG or JPEG format and no larger than 40KB.
- To do any of the following, press the ‘Preview’ button:
- To make changes to your submission, click the ‘Edit’ button.
- To save your application form for later editing, click the ‘Save and Continue Later’ button.
- To finish your online application, click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation.’
- To print the Confirmation Page, click the ‘Print Form’ button after clicking ‘Submit and Print Confirmation.’
- Keep a safe place for your printed Confirmation Page.
- To check your admission status and print your admission letter, you’ll need your Application Form Number, which can be found on the list.
- To return to the login tab, click the ‘Close’ button.Note:
- Each Applicant must print two copies of his or her confirmation sheet, attach his or her results slip(s), and any other documents considered appropriate, and submit Likewise, by mail to the College of Education to which you have applied. Failure to do so would result in your application not being approved. On your envelop, write your Application Reference/Form Number.