Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge in Peduase – close to Aburi. Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels, and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level. We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Manager to oversee both the Administration and Human Resource departments of the school.
• This individual will be stepping into a rewarding role at an exciting time of development and growth at Beacon School.
• The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to contribute to nurturing children and teenagers in sound moral values
and in general excellence.
• He/she must be ready to lead and/or participate in all aspects of school life.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Beacon School Administrative Manager must have advanced IT skills and be an excellent communicator.
• He/she must also be able to establish positive relationships with and motivate all manner of persons.
• He/she must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
• He/she must be hardworking and diligent; flexible; discerning; an initiative taker and a problem solver.
The Beacon School Administrative Manager would be in charge of
• Communication with school stakeholders – school management, staff, students, parents, partner organizations, etc. through face-to-face
contact, phone calls, email, newsletters etc.
• Staff matters – Recruitment; Orientation; Policy enforcement; staff welfare; performance appraisal etc.
• Student admissions
• General record keeping.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should download and fill the ‘Staff Application Form A’
and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase.
Peduase Village Avenue,
Or email to:
Closing Date: 15 January, 2023