The Centre of the world Golf Club invites interested candidates to apply for the position of Club manager. The prospective applicant when appointed will report directly to the Management Committee and he/she will be responsible for the management of the club as directed by the Committee.
The Manager shall be responsible to the Management Committee and report to the Captain for the efficient running of the daily affairs of the club with regards to
• Office Administration
• Membership drive
• Looking for Sponsorship
• Management of the golf course
• Security of the course
• Supervising activities at the club house.
The Manager will be in charge of and responsible for all staff matters on discipline and welfare and shall report to the Management Committee.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Engineering, Hospitality, Estates Management or related field of study from an accredited polytechnic or university.
• Consistent track record of employment with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
• Expertise in service excellence and high-end recreational programmes.
• Have ability to manage an association such as a golf club and/or hospitality business.
• Being a golfer or having immense knowledge about the game of golf will be an added advantage
• Demonstrate professional track record in the areas of :
o Financial Management
o Vendor Relationship Management
o Human Resource Management
o Information Technology
o Excellent Communication skills, preparation of Business proposals, arrangement and preparation for executive meetings.
Remuneration for the position is very attractive.
Location: Accra & Tema
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should present their CVs at the golf club or send it via email to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2023