PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
We’re looking for a Global Change Management and Communications Officer to join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team – a team of communications, customer service, and change management professionals Supporting the Administration and Finance areas at World Vision. Our mission is to provide services with Trust and Excellence to the World Vision Partnership and others.
The Global Change Management and Communications Officer will provide operational technical expertise in communicating with everyone on the customer list. You will facilitate/coordinate change management plans when required. Support all the internal/external communications, related to the core business and support areas for current or new customers.
The ideal candidate must ensure all information, global communications, campaigns, and projects roll out on time. He or she is also expected to use a variety of communication channels and choose the most effective ones for the task. The most successful officers take pride in being on the pulse of emerging communication disciplines and relish learning new skills. They establish strong relationships with stakeholders and demonstrate accountability and follow-up.
As a Global Change Management and Communications Officer, you will support the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team activities (e.g. town halls, newsletter, customer service week, audits, training, etc.). You will also keep close cooperation with all stakeholders supporting all its efforts when needed or requested.
AS A GLOBAL CRM COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Support current and new customers with timely, complete, accurate, and detailed communications through different channels and techniques to keep internal and external stakeholders informed to minimize organizational, service, and compliance risks.
• Implement measurement and monitoring approaches to ensure appropriate management information on communication risks related to service transformation & delivery.
• Advocate for customer service in the areas of Shared Services (SS), Supply Chain (SC), and ProVision (PV).
• Develop clear operational communication plans for transformation projects and work with various SS, Supply Chain Management (SCM) & PV project teams to ensure they are delivered effectively.
• Support impacted teams with information and detailed frameworks, to ensure they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks.
• Assist impacted processes within the SS areas, complying with the need of the users for change management.
• Measure effectiveness of operational change management and communications plans, and make recommendations and adjustments where necessary. If needed support on change management external processes.
• Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organization with regard to new systems, tools, and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, upgrades, etc.
• Drive specific change tasks and deliverables, and facilitate organizational change events when required (i.e. refresher workshops. seminars, town hall).
• Training, Projects, and AD-hoc Duties
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES FOR THIS ROLE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Advertisement, Graphic/Web Design, Customer Relationship Management, Copy Writing or related field or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Change management or communications support, ideally in an NGO environment
• Experience supporting the development and delivery of comprehensive, actionable change management and engagement plans/activities for change, including impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, engagement strategies, change agent networks, communication plans, and change adoption measurement activities.
• Experience in large and complex organisations working with a cross-functional team comprised of members with diverse skill sets.
• Knowledge of change management methodologies
• Rich media experience. Good knowledge and understanding of change management and communications tools and best practices.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive products and competing priorities simultaneously with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
• Experience working as part of virtual teams.
Preferred skills/experiences include:
• Knowledgeable in a variety of change management resources and methodologies, including presentations, implementation tools, and communications.
• Demonstrated experience in change management and communications support, problem-solving, customer-centric service, and continuous improvement. Or willingness to learn the World Vision model.
• Develop a partnering/collaborative model with internal customers with the ability to work with flexibility to achieve the outcomes of SS/SC/PV. (National Office, Regional Office, and Global leadership)
• Experience working in global virtual and non-virtual environments.
Work Environment/Travel: The position requires the ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 22 December, 2022