The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for the under listed position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration: Principal Manager, Clinical Support
• To provide technical and operational support in Clinical Support for the achievement of the mandate of the commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the collation of data for the formulation of policies
• Supervise the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the unit.
• Supervise the development, review and implementation of HIV reisted policies, guidelines and manuals
• Liaise with Ghana Health Service to improve clinical services.
• Supervise the identification of HIV research priorities
• Supervise the development and update of a database on grant partners,
• Supervise the development of grant proposals
• Supervise the proportion of the work plan and budget of the division.
• Supervise the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports,
• Supervise and appraise the performance of subordinate staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a degree in Medicine, Master’s degree in Public Health, Laboratory Science or any other Health Sciences from an accredited tertiary institution
• Must be licensed by a recognised professional body, where applicable
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage
• A minimum of Six (6) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Liberation Tower
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Closing Date: 20 May, 2022