A Health Communications and Systems Strengthening company based in Accra is looking to employ experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the of Programme Manager:
• The Programme Manager will be responsible for technical leadership, overall coordination of the technical activities of the organization. He/She will serve as the principal institutional liaison with Donor Partners and key stakeholders. Also, The Programme Manager will manage company’s field staff and ensure that project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
Job Tittle: Programme Manager
• Monitor, Coordinate and oversee implementation of all the projects, ensuring that all agreements and requirements under the various projects are adhered to.
• Collaborate with the counterparts and other stakeholders and participate in the meetings, workshops and training activities organized under the project and lead discussions when so indicated by the Executive Director.
• Provide technical support to the Project Officers in the field and ensure that the capacity of Project Officers are built for effective performance.
• Plan, organize and coordinate all project meetings.
• Support the Executive Director to develop proposals for funding from existing and newly identified donors.
• Assist the Executive Director in collating and finalizing projects’ reports and documents.
• Assist in the preparation of annual Work Plan and Budget
• Collaborate with the M&E Manager to ensure proper collection and collation of data from all projects as well as ensuring all projects’ information are properly documented.
• Performs any other duties as may be requested by the Executive Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Masters’ degree in the Social Sciences/Psychology/ Development Communications/Public Health or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
• A certificate in project management will be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills, good human relations and a team player.
• Must have good innovative, proactive and goal-oriented skills.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Excellent in the use of the computer.
• Must have high sense of responsibility and be able to take initiatives as well as the ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
Salary: Attractive but negotiable salary based on qualifications and experience
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualifications should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 21 April, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.