Halcome Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focused personnel for the Bank Hospital in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021: QUALITY MANAGER
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating performance improvement programs across the entire hospital.
- Interacts with medical and non-medical staff to ensure patient safety and quality of care through implementation of policies, and monitoring of compliance to the hospitals’ policies, procedures and protocols.
- Interacts with clinical staff to ensure standardization of care through clinical and documentation audits
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist management and leadership in the development, formulation, implementation and maintenance of policies
- Monitoring compliance to policies and procedures through documentation and clinical audits
- Develop strategies to attain COHSASA accreditation within stipulated time. Oversee survey assessments in the COHSASA software and meet deadlines.
- Oversee and collate quality improvement and risk reports quarterly
- Oversee and monitor all departments’ quality improvement programs
- Develop, maintain and implement plans to achieve quality improvements goals
- Assist in organizing committee meeting ie Drug and therapeutic committee, Resuscitation Committee, Multi-disciplinary theatre committee and document the minutes.
- Facilitate all quality improvement trainingsQualification Required & Experience
- Diploma/degree in dialysis/ nephrology technology
- At least on year experience in quality management in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of Government Legislations and policies are essential
- Sound knowledge on the concepts of quality in healthcare
- Excellent understanding of quality management processes
- Proficiency in hospital quality management policies and protocols
- Proficiency in MS Office (excel, word, power point)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of intra and inter-facility staff and administration using both oral and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- An analytical mind-set with problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skills.Location: Accra
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 20 May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview