Degas Ghana Limited
current jobs in ghana
To ensure success as a field officer, you should maintain a trustworthy presence among our program’s beneficiaries. Invariably, an excellent field officer will substantiate new concepts with all requisite field data.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Digitally register and profile all smallholder farmers in the assigned territory.
- Timely distribute farm inputs to Degas Association farmers and capture the input distribution data using Degas digital tools
- Organize or facilitate farmer sensitization workshops in the assigned community to onboard farmers
- Provide immediate client service to Degas Association farmers within assigned communities
- Provide daily reports to the assigned coordinator and regional management team for effective planning and decision-making on activities within the assigned community
- Conduct regular field visits and monitoring whiles capturing observations in real-time using the Degas robust digital tool and systems
- Recover the agreed number of bags of produce at harvest with enough standardized data for traceability.
- Provide assistance to the logistics team in transporting inputs to the assigned community as well as recovered farm produce to the nearest Degas warehouse.
- Ensure all data captured are synced regularly and timely to the server to reduce the risk of data loss.
- Ensure regular, accurate, and timely data collection on all the activities of the smallholder farmer within the assigned communities
- Must be resident in the assigned community/territory the farms are located.
- Should have some level of experience working with smallholder farmers
- Should be able to dedicate full time with flexibility to work on weekends and holidays
- Should be able to communicate fluently in the local dialect of the assigned community/territory
- Should be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Should be able to use a smartphone and have relevant experience using mobile-enabled data collection tools
- Should be able to meet the objectives of the organization and pay close attention to the KPI with little or no supervision
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Trust and integrity
- Must have a valid motor riding license A and the ability to use a motorbike
- Must have the ability to understand complex problems and present practical proposals to solve them.
- Have a good understanding of good agronomic practices within the maize and soya beans value chain that leads to improved productivity/yields.
- HND Holders
- Diploma Holders
- SHS Graduates (with extensive experience working in Agric fields)
- Private Agric Extension Officers
Job Location: Upper West Region
Kindly follow the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3YXCNjr
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via 0597618314
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.gh.