current jobs in ghana
A private property consulting firm has an opportunity for a Business Development Officer in Accra
• Reporting to the CEO, the person shall be responsible for identifying clients of the firm and develop effective working relationships with them.
• The person will also be responsible for the implementation of the firm client-based initiatives to ensure its effective implementation
• Excellent Communication skills, confidence, ability to work with little or no supervision and a team player
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first Degree in Real Estate, Marketing or Business Administration. (Master’s Degree will be an advantage)
• Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years work experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their CVs together with a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 14 May, 2023
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.