current jobs in ghana
• The successful candidate will join as the Director for Financial Planning and Analytics in the Finance Department.
• (S) He will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for financial planning and analysis activities, forecasting, long-term financial modeling and strategic planning, commercial and related operational analysis for the entire business.
• The FP&A Director will as well support the strategy process, develop insightful information from the company’s financial and operating metrics, synthesizing and articulating key findings for the business.
• Design and develop models to analyze market conditions and recommend actions.
• Provide insights and recommendations into business performance, notable trends and evolution in KPIs.
• Devise mechanisms or strategies to monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of – unexpected variance in all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure.
• Work with Commercial to evaluate new businesses by conducting economic analysis to ascertain incremental gains.
• Lead and own the overall periodic company planning processes ensuring timely and accurate outputs.
• Lead the routine budgeting and planning process, incorporating sensitivity and risk analysis, and generating accurate Business Unit/Functional budgets and targets.
• Translate business unit objectives into functional strategic plans that impact operating results of the business.
• Provide Business Case developments to drive C-level support.
• Lead and manage post-implementation reviews on capital and commercial initiatives.
• Establish and implement Efficiency Plans and programs to deliver savings.
• Continuously work with business units to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive effective overall operational performance.
• Lead and manage the team to generate Ad-Hoc Reports and Analysis.
• Develop presentations on business reviews to the Executive and BOD.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Economics; MBA/MSc. highly preferred.
• Accounting qualification such as CPA, CFA, ACCA, CIMA etc. is a pre-requisite.
• 8+ years’ experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis or Strategy Support.
• Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, simultaneously.
• Leading and Deciding
• Analyzing and Interpreting
• Interacting, Presenting and Communicating information
• Organizing and Executing
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated.
• Ability to articulate issues with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 10 September, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@at.com.gh