JD-Link Oil Company Limited
current jobs in ghana
A reputable Oil Marketing company with fuel and LPG distribution outlets is looking for qualified applicants for the role of Filling Station Supervisors.
• The station supervisor will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations at the service station, supervising staff, ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations, maintaining inventory levels, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, and managing financial reporting.
• Collaborate with the area manager to hire, recruit, and train filling station staff.
• Assign, schedule, and monitor the task of filling station staff.
• Maintain a healthy customer relationship at all times at the filling station.
• Develop and manage marketing strategies to increase patronage at the filling station.
• Advise management on events to improve the quality of service.
• Prepare and report daily station activities to management.
• Ensure that all statutory, industry, and company regulations are strictly complied with.
• Maintain inventory controls for stocks and materials.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
• Receive daily sales records, keep documentation of sales and droppings from pump attendants, and deposit all sales into the company’s bank account.
• Manage petty cash and all cash funds at the filling station.
• Run appropriate tests with prior approval from management to ensure smooth operations at the station.
• Report technical faults promptly to management through the area manager.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle and resolve conflicts effectively and efficiently
• Understanding of safety and environmental regulations and ability to ensure compliance
• High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be 30 years and above
• A fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, procurement, purchasing and supply, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
Please Note: Applicants must have guarantors (2), who will be held liable for any loss caused by the employee.
Location: Accra, Ashanti, Central, Western and Northern hern regions
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, any valid national ID and certificate(s) to:
For further inquiries, send a WhatsApp message to (059-396-4719)
Closing Date: 28 February, 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org