current jobs in ghana
A company based in Accra invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position.
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
• The Finance and Administration Managerwill report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting, financial management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and condition of the award.
• The he/she will oversee all activity operations and work closely with other members of staff in achieving the set goals of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Oversees the finance and administration functions for the project and ensures compliance with the terms of the agreement.
• Oversees finance, human resource management, logistics, procurement, administration and information technology (IT) support to the project.
• Oversees preparation and submission of financial statements and other cost accounting reports to donor agencies.
• Ensure adherence to donor financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Setting invoices up for payment
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Report all payments and invoice discrepancies and issues
• Prepare monthly, mid-year and annual financial and management reports
• Bank reconciliation,
• Payroll management
• Supplier management
• Fixed assets and inventory management
• Support Auditors during Statutory Audit, filling of statutory paymentssuch as SSNIT Tier 1,2 and 3, VAT, etc.
• Conduct Monthly Stock count exercise, and submit report to Management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or other relevant field.
• Certified/Chartered public accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification is required for this position.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience supervising overall financial and administration operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract and finance staff) of similar dollar value.
• Demonstrate financial management, analytical and computer skills with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
• Experience in risk management and implementation of internal controls.
• Knowledge of USAID policies, procedures, business practices, regulations and reporting requirements essential; direct experience managing the finances and administration for a. Experience managing teams; excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Knowledge in the use of accounting software
• Professional attitude with good attention to detail and deadline oriented
• Must have excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
Remuneration: Attractive but negotiable salary based on qualifications and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Send Cover letter, CV and Certificates to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com