Ernimich LimitedErnimich Limited
current jobs in ghana
• Reconcile financial discrepancies on various accounts and transactions
• Check compliance with regulatory agencies and other statutory payments by enforcing compliance and adherence to requirement and advice management on needed actions.
• Put together budget estimates for the year. (Breakdown on monthly basis)
• Review finances for corporate tax payments
• Ensure that approved financial transactions are properly disbursed and accounted for.
• Manage customer’s payments by receiving payments against invoices generated
• Coordinate other accounting staff in the performance of their duties
• Collect, interpret, and review financial information
• Predict future financial trends
• Report to management and stakeholders, and provide advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Develop long-term business plans based on these reports
• Review, monitor, and manage budgets
• Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
1. Ernimich Staff
1. Local Wholesalers
2. Bank officials
• An analytical mind
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong?working relationships
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
• Ability to stick to time constraints
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CA/ ICAG is a plus
• 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as Quick books etc.
• Excellent use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications to:
Closing Date: 24 April, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com