current jobs in ghana
Transport/taxi company is recruiting a Director/Administrator who is ready to manage the big amount of workers and direct general work.
The candidate MUST have an experience in a management position for at least 1 year. Work experience in a transport/taxi company will be an advantage for the candidate.
• The Director is in charge of all aspects of the work including everyday routine.
• This includes, but not limited to, teaching workers/drivers, hiring/sacking staff, managing enrollment and observing and overseeing the day-to-day activities within the program.
• Control the workers and drivers, check the pending payments, make sure of their collection.
• Oversee all operations and procedures of the company.
• Control the debts and condition of the fleet.
• Oversee and direct the planning, organising, and implementation of the company approved curriculum
• Ensure that policies and procedures are being followed along with appropriate forms of discipline.
• Ensure all rules and regulations from authourised and relevant national and international regulators are implemented.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Qualification Required & Experience
• B.A or B.S. Degree in management or economy or any other filed.
• good management skills, ready to work with team.
• ability to control the work and ask to follow the rules and regulations from all the workers.
• Strong organizational, planning and implementation skills
• Knowledge of curriculum design, teacher evaluation and observation methods
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, presentation, database,
• E-mail and internet computer applications.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 July, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com