current jobs in ghana
• The successful candidate will join our team as a Head of Total Rewards in the Human Resources Department.
• (S)He will report to the Chief Human Resource Officer and will be responsible for the development of total rewards methodologies, and approaches and lead the implementation of new projects aimed at creating a competitive reward structure for AT to attract and retain the appropriate or motivated workforce that will drive the business to achieve its goals.
• Lead the formulation of reward, recognition and benefits strategies aligned to the AT strategy and manage all related policies, procedures, and systems.
• Develop, communicate, and administer competitive total rewards strategies, including compensation, benefits, retirement, engagement, and other work experience programs, which are cost-effective and consistent with labour market trends and organizational objectives.
• Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
• Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrolment process and the annual total compensation review.
• Manage employee benefit programs that are competitive and equitable and that are carried out to assist in the attainment of corporate objectives as well as monitor the communication to employees on these benefits.
• Manage the provision of timely and accurate information on compensation and benefits to employees.
• Regularly participates in reward surveys in the market to determine best practices in respect to employee pay and benefits to support HR business partners and line managers.
• Continually review the AT salary structure taking into consideration market best practices, identify areas that require redressing and make recommendations to management for action.
• Manage AT’s market pay implementation process, in compliance with the overall Compensation & Benefits policy.
• Recommend salaries for newly appointed or promoted individuals in line with the salary structures.
• Oversee that the payroll inputs are prepared and submitted to the payroll vendor in a timely and accurate manner for timely payment of salaries.
• Maintain Employee Related Cost (ERC) budget as well as forecasting.
• Maintain Employee Related Costs against the budget to avoid exceeding approved limits.
• Reporting on the Compensation and benefits spending and making recommendations where required for remedial action.
• Attend pension trustee meetings and work with Finance to ensure AT complies with data requirements on pensions.
• Design and deliver the Annual Performance Bonus (APB) schemes and Sales Incentive Schemes (SIP) in line with AT’s set KPIs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in any field but with emphasis on Human Resource Management, Economics, Commerce, Business Studies, or other related fields.
• Professional certification such as IHRMP, SHRM, SPHR or CCP will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of Seven (7) years of working experience in a similar.
• Good knowledge of compensation legislations i.e., Labour Act 651 (2003) and Income Tax Act (897).
• Strong knowledge of job evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies.
• Good knowledge of pension structures and governance.
• Good knowledge of salary practice and legal restrictions.
• Demonstrated success in the design and implementation of successful compensation and benefits programmes.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Creative thinker who looks for ways to drive continuous improvement.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills across all levels, with an ability to persuade and influence.
• Sharp business acumen
• Strong analytical skills
• Team Player
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 December, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@at.com.gh