Successors World Limited
current jobs in ghana
Our client is an International Real Estate Firm into luxury homes and contemporary offices. The company now seeks ahands-on Health, Safety & Quality at the Ghana Office.
• Promote the company wide health and safety strategy to develop a positive safety culture
• Monitor legislative developments and industry initiatives and requirements, measure the company’s current procedures and performance and develop appropriate interventions to close out identified gaps
• Lead the accident/incident review process including delivery and assessment of remedial and long term corrective action identified for the Contract
• Develop a yearly audit visitation schedule which adheres to the minimum contract/company standards required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Diploma qualified with knowledge of HSE & QA systems
• At least four years’ experience at a comparable level
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
email@example.com indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 09 August, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org