current jobs in ghana
A reputable Domestic Courier Company with operations nationwide is seeking to recruit experienced, dynamic and responsive individuals for the position of Logistics Officers in Accra
Function area: Operations Management
Function Level: SE3
Location of Work: Accra
Report to: Operations Coordinator
Purpose of Job
• Efficient coordination of inter-regional shipments with the objective of ensuring on-time delivery.
Key Results Area
• Responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, you’ll coordinate general branch and inter branch deliveries.
• Identify and sort all regional items for deliveries to the various regions.
• Process all required documentation that will accompany goods to the various regions.
• Monitor and ensure all goods that have been dispatched to the various regions have been picked and the contents confirmed prior to delivery.
• Monitor and ensure all goods delivered by the various regions are updated on the system.
• Share weekly reports on items sent to the various regions by close of work every Friday.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Science Supply Chain Management or CILT UK or related field
• 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
• Interpersonal skills – the ability to work well in a team, as well as to manage and motivate others
• logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Experience in data analysis, including working with electronic data
• Logical reasoning
• Time-management ability
• Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send applications and CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com