Healthwise Medical Centre
current jobs in ghana
• Explore and employ efficient marketing techniques including Social Media, E-Commerce, etc. to improve the facility’s products and services for all clients, increasing profitability.
• Must utilize effective communication skills and creativity to liaise with both existing and potential clients, developing strategies to promote the facility’s products and services suited to the clients’ needs.
• Must be persuasive and diplomatic in performing tasks / duties and be proactive to take the initiative to present findings and suggestions
• Monitor and analyze both the market trends and the competitors’ products and services.
• Must devise innovative marketing campaigns to increase visibility of the facility brand and drive traffic
Must have the flair to manage social media marketing campaigns with regards to
• Creating relevant content to attract customers / clients /fans
• Constructive interaction with potential customers/ clients/fans
• Monitor Social Media trends in terms of applications, channels, tools, strategies, etc.
• Be an advocate for the facility to create a strong presence online through effective networking, influencing and selling the facility’s brand.
• Continually grow the facility’s fan and customer base.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND (Marketing)
• A minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience
• Preferably work experience in a healthcare setting
• Must have very good communication skills and negotiating skills;Quality customer service skills
• Strong creativity and a critical thinker
• Strong Social Media Marketing experience with Face Book, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok,etc
• Strong ability to work with social media KPIs
Location: Tema community one
How To Apply For The Job
Email applications to:
Closing Date: 26 August, 2023
To apply for this job please visit hwmcgh.com.