current jobs in ghana
• The successful candidate will join as a Retail Manager for Ashanti, BA and Northern in the Customer Experience department.
• (S)He will report to the Head of Regional Retail Operations and will would provide management of franchise and owned shops including teams, process and customers towards achieving commercial goals and objectives within the Ashanti, Brong-Ahafo and Northern Regions.
• The Job holder will also review assignments and determine course of actions to be pursued to obtain necessary results.
• Working closely with Head of Regional Retail Operations at HQ to ensure uniformity of AT Retail CEX guidelines.
• Responsible for performance management of owned and franchise shop employees.
• Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members
• Enforce and track process adherence of all customer service employees in the customer experience area including franchise shops.
• Manage customer experience deliverables through the regional support structure, standards, processes, service levels and compliance.
• Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
• Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in all outlets
• Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience across all touch points.
• Responsible for retail profitability in Ashanti Brong-Ahafo and Northern Regions.
• Ensuring that all customer queries/complaints are resolved as per SLAs.
• Drive customer engagement across the retail footprint.
• Responsible for T-NPS, CES across all touchpoints including franchise shops.
• Define and adhere to the selection criteria for all franchise shops rollout to ensure standardization.
• Effective management of franchisees as per franchise guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
• MBA from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
• 4-5 years of experience in retail management including 2-3 years in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
• People management skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong coaching skills
• Culture sensitivity
• Shop profitability
• Quality Assurance and Compliance
• MFS, Data and Gross Adds acquisition.
• Franchise shop rollout
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 July, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@at.com.gh