current jobs in ghana
• successful candidate will join as a Sales Manager for Corporate Community Accounts in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Director for Corporate Sales and will lead a team to implement enterprise sales strategy and plan to grow revenue and sales order values for Corporate Community accounts.
• (S)He will also lead the team to safeguard and grow revenue from allocated corporate accounts nationally through account planning, opportunity management and relationship building to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Provide account data to the Director of Corporate for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Leadership of account and virtual teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for sector allocated.
• Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
• Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; and presenting the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business.
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for team and virtual account team.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM: use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams within the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a degree in Business Studies degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions environment (preferably in Telecoms)
• Consultative-based selling skills
• Proven leadership abilities in a corporate turn-around environment.
• A good understanding of Solution Sales in a Competitive Telecommunication Environment.
• Ability to input into “thought leadership” throughout Enterprise Business and customer organizations.
• Ability to understand the needs of employees and to apply best practice people. Management techniques to ensure a motivated and productive work force.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment in AirtelTigo Business Sales Department.
• Ability to set stakeholder expectations relating to business performance and to meet these expectations.
• Ability to work with teams and lead teams to achieve business objectives.
• Motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion.
• A solid commercial and operational understanding of how AirtelTigo Business products can be applied to create commercial value in customer businesses.
• Ability to effectively represent AirtelTigo Business at every level.
• Total revenue target
• Base revenue management
• Achieve acquisition target.
• Customer satisfaction targe
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 April, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh