current jobs in ghana
Sanlam Insurance is seeking to recruit Sales Manager(Retail).
• Responsible for the leadership of the channel and learn to deliver sustained market growth founded on delightful and reliable customer experience to enable individuals and families to be financially confident and live a life of confidence.
• Develop strategy as appropriate and execute to deliver retail market growth objectives
• Attract train support and retain engaged and happy team of advisors
• Ensure the delivery of productivity budget in line with sales mix and other key imperatives
• Build market pipelines, open markets, lead and support advisors to meet productivity budget
• Maintain interest in and obtain feedback from customers, industry and other stakeholders to drive offering and service improvements to meet needs of retail market segment
• Indecisive entrepreneurial leadership of the channel and team to build and sustain performance excellence culture inline with Sanlam core values
• Any other duties assigned by the line Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be insurance professional with minimum of Diploma qualification in Insurance from a recognised Institution
• Degree / HND in Marketing, Insurance, Risks Management or a related field will be an advantage
• At least 2 years managerial work experience in financial services industry in leading sales teams
• Proven track record of successful sales team leadership
• Proven work and ethical standards
• Strong leadership and managerial capabilities
• Growth mindset
• Exposure to cross-functional business operations
• Business and technical acumen
• Self-aware, humble but hungry for results
• Obsessed with customers and sales
• Approriate diversity and inclusiveness
• Motivated and accountable for results
• Capable of managing change and innovation
How To Apply For The Job
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application together with your CV to our Head of People and Culture via:
Please, state the job title on the subject line of the email and on the heading of your application letter.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2023
To apply for this job please visit gh.sanlam.com.