Beacon International School
curret teaching jobs in ghana
Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge, Peduase.
Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Primary level, and the Cambridge International Lower Secondary, Upper Secondary and Advanced Pathways to it students at the Secondary level.
Beacon International School is seeking to recruit a Special Education Teacher for students with mild learning difficulties – dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD and Autism.
The job role would include but not be limited to
• Determining the needs of students through assessments
• Adapting conventional lessons to meet the needs of students
• Developing and implementing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students
• Developing and implementing co-curricular activities for students
• Teaching students, mentoring them and promoting good behaviour
• Supervising and mentoring teaching assistants who work with the students
• Liaising with other professionals such as speech and language therapists and educational psychologists
• Monitoring and maintaining records of the performance and development of students
• Updating the Principal, Administrative Manager and parents on students’ progress
• Preparing and helping students transition from one class to the next
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Education with specialization in Special Education
• 2 years’ experience working with students with learning difficulties – dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Applicants should also be practising Christians, hardworking, teachable, flexible and caring.
Location: Peduase near Aburi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com