The management of the Nursing Training Colleges across the country has released the Nursing Training Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 academic year.
From the Ministry of Health, the portal is opened to receive applications from suitable qualified persons who have the interest in working in the service into any of the Nursing Training Colleges.
Cost of 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
According to the management of the various Nursing Training Colleges across the country, the cost of admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic year is Ghc 200.00.
Places To Obtain The 2022/2023 Admission Forms
The Health Training Institute Admission Forms can be purchased from the financial institutions listed below.
1. Agriculture Development Bank (ADB)
2. Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
3. YOU CAN ALSO CALL SIR ERIC ON 0559257180 OR 0265806521 FOR YOUR FORMS
2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission General Requirements
WASSCE Holders: CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects (English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science) and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
SSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects (English Language, Integrated Science, Core Mathematics) and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
How To Apply
1. Purchase a voucher for Ghc200
2. Visit healthtraining.gov.gh
3. Click on apply located on top of this page
4. Enter serial and pin found on voucher
5. Fill form with your details
6. Attach certificate/s and photo
7. Submit and print-out application summary
8. Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL SIR ERIC ON 0559257180 OR 0265806521 FOR YOUR FORMS
STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE UPDATES ON THIS SUBJECT