Following extensive injury/trauma, surgery, or life-threatening diseases, providing comprehensive pre-hospital, emergency critical care, and hospital care to a wide range of patients. Providing clinical treatment in the event of an aeromedical evacuation or a rescue mission.
- At least 5 years of experience in emergency rescue operations or the remote healthcare industry is needed.
- A paramedic science diploma
- A specialization in critical care, intensive care, emergency nursing, or aeromedicine is highly recommended.
- Experience of advanced emergency care
- Strong communication abilities and the ability to connect and collaborate with a diverse group of people, often under duress.
- Prior flight experience is a plus.
- Medical registration/license from home country that is valid and current.
- Valid Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support, Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support, and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support certifications.