We are a growing business with specialization in surface drilling optimization models, providing services to mining companies and contractors all over the world. We focus on providing value for Mining Contractors and Mining Companies alike. We are focusing on new technologies and systems to scale our support offering within mining industry globally.
As a result of ongoing growth in our business, an exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen in our team for a skilled Recruitment Coordinator.
You will be part of a mining support organization with new opportunities and responsible for growing the business line.
The Recruitment Coordinator role is key to delivering qualified and experienced people to our valued clients. You will be responsible for receiving order forms and aligning candidates to the requests from our clients. Identifying quality candidates that can perform to a high standard in a foreign country with a highly developed mining industry
We are recruiting to deliver qualified candidates to a highly developed mining industry in Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Communicating with clients about target candidates
· Liaising with clients to complete recruitment process
· Review CVs, shortlist candidates for initial screening via video call or face to face interview
· Arrange video introductions, gather portfolio of work (photos/videos of works done from the past)
· Gathering all relevant documents of the candidates and verifying authenticity
-passport, licenses, police clearance
-Educational Qualifications, Trade Qualifications
– English Communication Skills
- Evidence (evidence of 5 years of continuous studies taught in English or IELTS/PTE
– Employment Evidences
-Health checks/ Covid Declaration/ Evidence of Covid Vaccination
· Running advertising and recruiting strategies for candidates
· Streamline the recruitment process to optimize recruiting strategies
· Arranging medical checks for the candidates
· Coordinating travel and re-location arrangements
· Establishing future talent identification systems
We are looking for someone to help us grow and as a small business we need committed people to take responsibility and push our business into the future, as such we are looking for a candidate that has interest in general development of the business. We see an approximate 80/20 split between the recruiting and business development work. In the future we hope the candidate could take on an General Operations Management role and are seeking a candidate capable of shaping the business in this way.
The Business Development work requires you to grow and develop new business opportunities in different business lines within the companies offering, covering:
· The Sleipner mobility solutions
· The drilling optimization programs
· The digital product
Applicants Should Have
· A University qualification (Bachelor degree) in one or more of the following : Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Management or similar.
An understanding of the mining industry
Experience in recruitment, preferred international.
Experience in managing projects and able to demonstrate skills in all project elements including timelines and deliverables
High levels of initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve
· Excellent communication and English skills
· High attention to detail and respect of timelines
Team player and a self-starter
Advantageous, but not essential:
1. Experience within the Mining industry in Ghana or West Africa
2. Experience in MS Office suite
3. Travel experience and open minded
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19th Nov. 2022