Our client, one of Ghana’s leading car firms, is looking for a Sales Support Officer to join their team.
Purpose of Job:
- Partner with distributors in West African countries to organize and provide sales service to customers.
Responsibilities unique to the position:
- Engage in outdoor sales and marketing events on a daily basis in West African countries.
- Provide information and take steps to raise brand awareness.
- Conduct market analysis studies (data collection, feedback etc.)
- Follow up with consumers to ensure that they are happy with a specific product
- Communicates with distributors and dealers to ensure that sales staff are doing their job correctly
- Connect with distributors and dealers in West African countries and solve problems as needed
- Provide all necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Pay close attention to detail, as customers may have similar problems; report problems as needed
- Schedule appointments with clients and sales team
- Respond to customers’ emails, texts, and phone calls
- Update all client contact information
- Handle any customer complaints and resolve the issue as needed
Experience and qualifications are needed.
- Excellent French and English language skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from a business school. The social sciences or economics. A technical certification and/or a master’s degree in business administration would be advantageous.
- Job can require regular travel, so candidates must be prepared to travel on short notice.
- Working knowledge of Togo, Benin, and other Francophone West African nations, as well as prior work experience in these countries, would be beneficial.
- Excellent analytical, logic, and problem-solving skills are required. • Good programming skills, including proficiency in MS Office and, more specifically, Excel, are also required.
- Results-oriented, high-energy strategic thinker and planner
- You must live in Accra or Tema.
- Must be at least 35 years old, be able to drive, and have a valid driver’s license. • Experience of the motorcycle and automotive industries would be helpful.
Main Skills and Competencies
- Good organizational and planning skills; and knowledge in project management
- Outstanding leadership skills, including the ability to represent an organization at a high level.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in French and English, including public speaking.
- Be able to operate under duress with just a little supervision, they can function independently.
- It’s all about the clock math Fundamentals
- Customer Care, Crisis Management • Monitoring, Administrative, and Attention to Detail Skills
Mode 0f Application
CVs should be sent to:
Closing Date: 20 April, 2021
Please follow and like us: