Behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge is Beacon International Academy, a Christian school.
The preschool section of Beacon International School is looking for a Teaching Assistant.
The Teaching Assistant’s responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Keeping the classroom tidy and organised.
- Preparing materials for each lesson, according to the instructions of the class teacher stationery, books, special resources.
- Working with smaller groups of kids to help them understand.
- Assisting in some other realistic way that a class instructor sees fit, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Occasionally, in consultation with the instructor, teach certain subject areas.
Experience and qualifications are needed.
- Applicants must have a WASSCE Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- A basic education certificate will be beneficial.
- Applicants should also be conscientious, neat, humble, teachable, flexible, and compassionate.
Peduase is located near Aburi.
How Do I Apply For This Position?
Interested candidates should give their curriculum vitae to:
firstname.lastname@example.org is an e-mail address for Peduase.
The deadline for applications is April 16, 2021.